Anyone living on Vancouver island with an outdoor garden has dealt with deer. As man hours and plant costs quickly add up in even a small scale garden, it can be devastating to wake up in the morning to find your garden has become a midnight buffet.
Luckily there are quite a few options when it comes to deer fencing. From economical vinyl deer fencing, all the way up to a custom designed wood or ornamental fence, Tower installs fences to fit any price range. Below are a few of the options you can choose from when looking to keep deer out.
- Black vinyl deer fencing is a great way to fence in your garden on a budget, and also doesn’t visually impact your yard too much.
- Farm style fences are also a very cost effective way to deer proof your garden. Either wood or steel posts can be used for this style of fence.
- Chain link fencing is our most versatile fence style that can be installed over very challenging terrain. It comes in a variety of colours (black, white, brown, or green) and is a fraction of the cost of a wood or ornamental fence.
- Wooden fences can be custom built to almost any design, but you can also use pre-made wooden fence panels to cut down on the costs of your fence project.
- Ornamental fences really add to any garden. Custom ornamental arbors can also be built to any size or shape.